Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Winning Tips on DealDash

I started bidding on www.DealDash.com in Sept 2012, since then I have tried to hone my bidding strategies so I could maximize my winnings, and lessen what I spent. This is what I found that has helped me tremendously.

At first, I am sure I did what most of us do, jumped in feet first, getting caught up in the thrill of winning, forgetting that each bid cost me money. As I was bidding in one of the auctions, I read a Bio that stated everyone should check their bidding history on a site called All Penny Auctions or APA. I did just that. I was amazed at how much I had spent, but was relieved I was still in the black. APA allows you to check bid histories of up to 10 bidders names free every 24 hours. It shows you how many bids they used and whether they overpaid for the item. It has become an awesome tool for me to check out other bidders, seeing what they have paid for things in other auctions. It allows me to make conclusions on whether I should keep bidding, or should I look for another auction. By that I mean , if I see they continuously overbid in their winning auctions, then I know they have more money than they have sense, and I don't want to bid with someone who only looks at their winning bid and not the whole picture. It has worked very well for me. My goal in winning an auction is always to get the best deal. 

I also try to look at the previous winning bids in the high ticket auctions. I have even gone so far as to get my calender out and see what day of the week that was, using that in my overall strategy. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. 

I am a big fan of my Bid Buddy. Some of my best wins have come while I was at work, using my Bid Buddy. I won these 2 items, using my Bid Buddy, while I was working !

Vintage Coca-Cola Coke Pub Stool with Back

Buy it Now price: $349
I paid $0.15 + free shipping ! I gave this to my daughter Lacey for her Coca-Cola themed kitchen
Buy it Now price: $190
I paid $0.20 + free shipping ! This went to my grandson Layne. Before I won this, he saw me looking at it on DealDash and he asked me " Nee, are you gonna win that for me" and I said "I said I am gonna try ". 

I have found that trying to bid on weekends is harder than waiting until the first part of the week. www.DealDash.com sets limits on how much you can win each week. You are allowed 3 items over $200.00 and 6 items under $200.00. There are MANY bidders who go all out till they get to their bid limits. Once those power bidders are out of the picture, it is, at times easier to win. Don't get me wrong, I have maxed out my win limit a time or two, but I do find weekends frustrate me the most. You can still win on weekends, if you get in the right auctions.

All in all, you will find your own pathways to winning on www.DealDash.com but I hope I have given you a little incite into my personal strategies so you can be as successful as possible ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for your comment. It will be published shortly.